WE are looking for a motivated Sales Manager who loves coffee. Who are WE!?
WE are Bridge Polymers, a plastic trading company with warehouses full of …… GRANULES! These plastic granules are what our customers need to create their products. Our suppliers are global manufacturers of petrochemicals and our main focus is on trading Polyethylene and Polypropylene.
Our head office is located in Eindhoven and we distinguish ourselves with our thorough knowledge of the market and a rapid response to the availability of products. We are also a very hectic company which is characterized by the fine, honest and above all straightforward mentality!
If you are already interested, take a look at our site: www.bridgepolymers.eu.
YOU are going to be responsible for:
- Maintain and expand new and existing relationships
- Manage the entire commercial process and sales planning
- Continuously looking for new business opportunities
- Keeping up with our customers by regular coffee talks
YOU are able to have a smooth conversation because of your rich experience and broad interests. Your strength is building a bond with new and existing clients, with your everyday colleagues in Holland but also with colleagues in Poland and Spain.
Face-to-face visits are vital; therefore, you will frequently visit domestic and foreign customers. Bridge Polymers is built on a foundation of honesty, so you are able to handle direct feedback from your co-workers and superiors.
Demands to YOU
3 Reasons why this is (not) something for you:
- + YOU have a quantitative academic background or ± 5 years’ experience in an international sales environment
- + YOU speak fluent English as well as a 2nd language (French/Spanish/Arabic)
- + YOU can handle a hectic direct international team
- + A big plus if you have knowledge and experience with Polyolefins or plastics
- NOT, A laid-back attitude. This industry is characterised by fast deals and contacts. You should love this!
- NOT, if you need someone to hold your hand to close deals. We love self-reliance
- NOT, if you are not a commercial professional with excellent communication and negotiation skills
Because WE do not like one-way traffic, we offer the following:
A nice desk in our beautiful office, a varied Sales/Marketing job with fantastic colleagues and a down to earth atmosphere!
And, of course, a nice package of working conditions and benefits, such as a cool car, laptop and telephone based on local standards. Furthermore, you can compete against your colleagues in darts, table soccer and Mario kart during the lunch break!
Are you excited? Or are you in the mood for a good cup of coffee? Then send your CV and motivation letter to Esli Plompen; firstname.lastname@example.org.